Doctor Who: Karen Gillan says Matt Smith has mostly male and kid groupies!

gillan2Karen Gillan has admitted that Matt Smith’s ‘Doctor Who’ groupies are mostly men.

The stunning redhead – who plays the Time Lord’s sidekick Amy Pond in the BBC sci-fi series – explained while she gets a lot of fans recognising her, Matt is hounded by men and children “24/7″.

She explained: “I think it’s mostly men you know, and a lot of children. It’s 24/7 for him. I get it a lot of time when I’m on my own, but not so much when I’m with him.

“You’d think they’d think ‘Ooh, the Doctor and his assistant’, but they just don’t notice me.”

However, having men constantly following Matt around may work to Karen’s benefit, as she admitted she’s a big fan of “geeky” boys.

She added: “I don’t like studs. I do like a guy who’s chivalrous and I like a guy who is passionate about something, so that’s really important, but geeks tend to be quite funny and humour is so important.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment